2022 invites Workforce Planning and HCM technology to fuse for achieving operational excellence and business goals. With HR technology being at the forefront of every business transformation agenda, people analytics has evolved as a critical resource in mining for endless data and translating it into actionable insights. To go beyond just being data driven, the current culture is all set to thrive on adopting the data-driven decision making by taking an evidence based approach to business.
People Analytics will to help HR transition from annual strategic workforce planning to on-going agile workforce planning methods enabling them to continually regulate the health of the company’s talent pool, so they stay on top of any changes before they happen.
To take this discussion forward, People Matters and Akrivia HCM are excited to bring to you a webcast that delves into how people analytics can be utilized for efficient workforce planning. Some of the key topics that will be discussed by experts in this area include:
- People Analytics in 2022: The key trends driving a data informed workplace
- What are the top priorities when it comes to workforce planning?
- On becoming talent ready: leveraging data to set the tone for your hiring priorities
- Driving operational excellence: What does your data reveal about output and engagement?
- Increasing the integration of multiple HR functions run by HCM systems
Chief Learning Officer,
Garware Technical Fibres Ltd