Form 1042-S is used by various institutions and businesses in the U.S. to report payments that qualify for the Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) or the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE). Form 1042-S is used to register U.S. source interest, dividends, royalties, and rents paid to foreign persons.

Successful Hybrid work

Join our community

Stay up-to-date with all things Akrivia HCM

Mail Box